Monday, 15 December 2014

Review | Tangle Teezer!





Heyy guys!
So a few months ago I decided to purchase the Tangle Teezer. As you know, the tangle teezer has been around for a while now, and has been marketed as a detangling brush.

About the brush...
"... boasts a revolutionary teeth formation that delivers speedy and gentle results. Helps minimise hair breakage caused by mistreatment when detangling. Promotes healthy looking hair by noticeably increasing shine, leaving it looking silky smooth after styling."- Tangle Teezer Ltd.

My thoughts
I have to say, I actually really like this brush. Dare I say, I think I may prefer it over my Denman D31 brush! 
It has the ability to detangle even my thick hair! However, as the teeth on this brush are very small I do find that it does not go through my hair completely, and so I have to use the brush on smaller sections. I definitely could not use this brush to brush through my free hair. As you can see in the picture above, I have to hold my hair as I don't fully trust the brush (or myself) to detangle my hair without any support. Also, with each section I have to brush on top and underneath, if that makes sense, just to get through my hair as the teeth are so small. This isn't a massive disadvantage, for me, as the benefits outweigh this small obstacle.
The Tangle Teezer always seems to leave my hair feeling so smooth. It gets through my ends well, and has a nice massaging feeling on my scalp. I feel that this brush works better for me on damp/ moisturised hair and NOT dry hair (without product).
The Tangle Teezer itself has a trendy design with a nice grip. Some have complained that it slips out of the hand but this has not been a problem for me. It is very compact and fits comfortably in my palm, as well as in my bag. The teeth are plastic but very sturdy, and so there is no fear that they will snap or be crushed whilst in my bag.

If you want to find out more about the tangle teezer feel free to visit their website
So have any of you tried the Tangle Teezer? If so, what did you think of it?

6 comments:

  1. Great review Rebecca! I really need to actually try my tangle teezer, I've never used it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lesley! You should! Let me know how you find it x

      Delete
  2. Looks good :o

    http://www.fuckhighclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was interested in the Tangle Teezer a while back but got put off after I read complaints about naturals experience breakage. I bought a Denman about 3 months ago and I think I've used it 2/3 times. I don't know why but I just can't get into the habit of using tools in my hair. Great Review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yeaa the reviews have been a bit hit and miss.

      I think I'm slightly the opposite. I try and do it without the tools but always end up reaching for my comb/ brush just to get the smooth finish that I couldn't get from finger detangling x

      Delete

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...