It's been a while since I've done a tag, hasn't it? I was recently tagged by Yolanda to do the 20 Random Facts About Me. I really enjoy doing tags, and hopefully you can learn a little bit more about me
1. I love to laugh. I find the humour in almost anything. And I love being around people who have a good sense of humour too
2. I'm really scared of dogs, and for some reason my friends find this so amusing. This is the one thing I'll never find the humourous
3. I graduated from uni last year. I didn't particularly like my uni experience but I definitely learnt a lot about being independent, 'friendships', relationships and I got my degree which was what was most important!
4. I love travelling and experiencing different cultures
5. I'm a bit of a html geek. I love creating html codes for my blog
6. I passed my driving test second time around
7. I'm totally going to contradict fact no 4 but I can definitely be a home body. I love spending time at home, especially now its getting colder. I kinda prefer staying at home/ chilling at a friends house over going out clubbing etc
8. My blog is almost two years old (can you believe it? I can't) and I still haven't told some of my friends about it
9. I found out recently that I have to wear glasses :( Previously I was the only one in my family that didn't have to, but i guess constantly using my laptop and watching videos in the dark didn't help my eyes. oops lol.
10. I love music from the 70s/80s. I think this developed from my mum always listening to heart 106.2 back in the day.
11. I'm really bad with social media. I despise facebook, I tweet like once every 2 months and don't get me started on Instagram lol I'm terrible at it.
12. I'm a tad bit obsessed with Mac lipsticks. I'm a sucker for a pretty shade.
13. When you first meet me I tend to be quite quiet and reserved but once I get to know you I usually come out of my shell a bit more.
14. If there's a scene in a movie/ tv programme where someone is drowning/ struggling in water I literally cannot watch it as I get anxiety. Funny thing is I can actually swim myself but seeing the struggle makes me feel really uneasy. I mentioned in a previous tag that I've never seen titanic; I still haven't. I think it's best that I don't ha.
15. I love writing lists. I feel a bit lost if I don't have a to-do list
16. From about the age of 14 I've been very self conscious of my forehead. But as I'm getting older I'm slowly getting over it. Back in the day I would have never worn my hair how it is above lol.
17. I really like the Nottingham accent! I'd trade it any day for my boring London one
18.I cannot watch Crimewatch anymore as I get too emotional (and scared lol)
19. In a PE lesson in year 3 (around 7/8 years old) whilst running a lap of the playground, I tripped over myself (lol) and cut and grazed my leg so badly. There was blood everywhere, and I still have the scar 14 years later
20. Its a weird age to look forward to, but I can't wait to be 23
Hope you enjoyed this very random tag!
I'm going to tag:
Takara A: Curls Chords Clothes
Akilah: Perfectly Random Blog
Saadiya: That Girl Saadiya
Kareen: Kiwi Fashion and Beauty
Feel free to share a random fact about yourself!