Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Attention All List Lovers!

Heyy guys! Remember me? I wouldn't blame you if you didn't lol.
I'm finally back from my holiday, which was amaze! Pics from my trip will follow shortly.

Today I thought I'd let you guys know about this app I've been using for ages now called Wunderlist. If you are a list lover like me then I know this'll be riiight up your street. I am constantly making lists as my memory resembles that of a goldfish at times, and I have to write things down. Just to give you an idea of how bad my memory can be I have walked into a room and totally forgotten what I went in there for. 'Not really painting myself in the best light, but I know I'm not the only person this has happened to lol. Anyway, I find that making lists (in partic. my daily to-do lists) keeps me a lot more organised and less forgetful. 

With Wunderlist you can create categories for your lists, create lists within lists, set reminders/ alarms for each task by date and time, create sub-tasks and sub-notes for each listed item, and you can cross off each task as you complete it (my fave part). I love the sense of achievement it gives when you know you're closer to/have completed all your to-do's. 
So the main reason I thought i'd share this app was because it may benefit those on hair care 'journeys'. You could set reminders for important hair care tasks such as when you're due your next relaxer. You could also set schedules for things such as your next hair trim, when to use heat on your hair, when to do your next length check, and the list goes on. Terrible pun, Rebecca.
As you can see I use mine to keep all hair related stuff in. I have all the dates of my hair milestones and anniversaries, details of my next protective styles and my shopping list to take along with me when I go to the hair shop (beauty supply store). As well as that I also use the app for other things non- hair related. I make my other shopping lists on there and as you can see I need more hair products than food lol. I type out any blogging ideas I get on the go and any important event details or reminders.

So I should mention now that I am not affiliated with Wunderlist at all, just simply wanted to share one of my favourite apps. You can get it free from the app store of your smartphone and you can also access it on your computer.
Check out their website: https://www.wunderlist.com/#/login
Also check out the description and reviews on itunes here.

Have any of you tried this app? Let me know if you decide to download it and feel free to share your thoughts!
Hope you're all well. Take Care

6 comments:

  1. Hey hun, tagged you in this post http://yolandaas.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/20-random-facts-about-me.html :) Please link the post to me if you do it, but don't feel like u have to do it.. take care xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I haven't done a tag in ages. Ill let you know when I've done it :) x

      Delete
  2. thanks for the uni good luck wishes and no qworries for tagging u.. let me know if u decide to do the tag id love to read it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Will do. I'm only on 10 facts at the moment lol struggling to think of another 10 x

      Delete
  3. Ooh this is right up my street, I'm constantly making lists! At the moment I've been using the Reminders feature on my iPhone but this looks much better! Thanks for sharing :D x

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no problem! I used to use the bog standard notes section in my iphone but this app has kept me much more ogranised. Hope you find it useful! :) x

      Delete

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...