Thursday, 30 May 2013

Transition | Braids | Next on the list...


Disclaimer: I do not own any of the pictures used in the post. All pictures have been sourced from Google search.
Heyy guys!
Just checking in to share with you my next protective style. These are called Havana Twists/ Marley braids. They're basically long, thick Senegalese twists, and I think they're so pretty! I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get away with these for work.
I don't think i'll do mine very thick, probably around the size of the top left photo, if not smaller.
I'm going to attempt to do them myself around July time, and so in preparation I have been scouring YouTube for tutorials.

What do you guys think of these twists? And have any of you worn Havana/ Marley twists before? 

Feel free to share any tips you think I should know before installing them.
Take Care.

11 comments:

  1. Love this style. Makes me think, hmmm...
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo go for it! If you do, I hope you have a better experience than you did with your last set of braids :)

      Delete
  2. I Love these twist, I was planning on doing them myself.
    Its a great protective style

    Kiwi..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo i'd love to see how they turn out!

      Delete
  3. You're so pretty!

    I invite you to check out my blog.

    http://loyaltofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..It's not me lol
      Sure i'll check it out

      Delete
  4. Beautiful post...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets nessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen them around and I'm simply in love, however for me, I feel like they would be too heavy on my very fragile hairline.
    I found your blog searching for a Beautiful Textures DC review, and now I've read nearly all of your posts! I actually love your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking that too, they do look quite heavy so I might do mine a lot smaller than pictured.
      Awh thank you! And Welcome :) I'll check out yours now

      Delete

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...