Thursday, 25 April 2013

Hair Love of the Week!


Heyy guys!

S'been a while since I've done one of these.
This weeks hair loveage goes to Beyonce.

I'm sure you've all seen this picture by now, amongst the many scattered around the internet from her trip to Cuba. She was there a few weeks ago celebrating her anniversary with Jay- Z. Aren't they cute!

You guys know I love box braids and so this gets a big thumbs up from me. I definitely prefer the brown braids over her blonde ones she was sporting earlier in the year. It'd be nice to see her rock this style more often as it really does suit her.

What d'you guys think?

4 comments:

  1. I have to say that I not only love the way her hair looks but that outfit she's got on is the bomb! So cute.

    xo
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Beyonce in braids - she should wear it like this more often!
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaa she should, it suits her!
      x

      Delete

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...