Monday, 7 January 2013

Hair Love of the Week!

Source via Kelly Rowland's Instagram via google images.

Heyy guys! Happy New Year!
Wow it's been a while since I've done one of these posts. I know in the last, last one I said I would be more consistent but to be honest there hasn't really been anyone who has stood out to me/ inspired enough these past weeks to do a post on. That sounds so horrible lol, but I don't want to do a Hair Love of the Week post just for the sake of it.

Anyway, I digress.

This week I can give my hair loveage out to Miss Kelly Rowland!
A few months ago she unveiled her new hairstyle, through Instagram if I'm not mistaken. Now I have to explain that she's not my Hair Love of the Week just because she's done a big chop, because for all we know she could relax her hair tomorrow. But I think I chose her more because I admire her for rocking this hairstyle, because I know I couldn't. Also it's a big change from how we normally see her. I like the majority of the hairstyles Kelly Rowland does, and this is another one to add to my 'list'.

What do you guys think?

3 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures :)

    Loves, RJ
    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. she still look so beautiful.. I love!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...