I've realised it's been a very long time since I've done a tag on my blog. I personally like reading tags on other blogs as I find them really interesting and you get to know the person behind the blog a little better.
I've seen the 'That's that stuff I don't like' tag going around a few blogs (and more recently the hair edition) and so I thought I'd give my two cents.
1. I don't like employees at the hair shop who follow me around every aisle and watch my every move. It makes me feel so uncomfortable.
2. I don't like when wet hair touches my face.
3. I don't like finding shed hair on clothes from my weaves. What's even more annoying is trying to remove a bundle of shed hair from my carpet.
4. The hype over Herbal Essences conditioners? I mean, its a good conditioner and smells amazing, but I've used better. I've also come to realise it actually makes my hair feel really dry :S (unless I dilute it with water beforehand)
5. Smelly weaves
6. Small talk in the salon. I don't like small talk in general but in the salon it can be so awkward at times.
7. I don't like when coconut oil melts lol. It always happens when you need to use it, and takes forever to solidify again.
8. I don't like when you spend ages on a hairstyle just to get it messed up by the wind!
Gosh, I sound rather negative haha
I tag anyone reading this! What are some of the things you don't like??
And, if you've done this tag already then be sure to leave a link in the comments! :)