Monday, 31 December 2012

My New Year's Resolutions! (Hair & Blog- related)

Heyy guys!
Hope you've all had a lovely Christmas!
2012 is coming to an end and it's about that time when people formulate a list of things they wish to achieve in the new year. I hardly ever make New Year's Resolutions, mostly as I'm never able to stick to them, but this time around feels slightly different. I think it's because there are so many things I wish to achieve/ do in the year of 2013. I thought I'd share with you some of my hair- related and blog- related New Year's Resolutions.

1. Blog more frequently.
2.Trim my hair! I've been putting it off for so long.
3. Make a U-part wig.
4. Decide once and for all whether I want to start making YouTube videos... I've been toying with the idea ever since I started my blog.
5. Be more consistent with my hair treatments, especially hot oil treatments.
6. To experiment with different hairstyles. My staple hairstyle has been a bun ever since I can remember. I think 2013 is the year I switch it up a bit.

It'll be interesting to review this list next year to see just how many of the resolutions I fulfilled.

What are some of your new years resolutions, hair- related or otherwise?
I'd like to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR, in advance! Stay safe and I'll speak to you in 2013! :D

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I know, so weird. Even when I saw the pic of your curl pattern, I just thought- that looks like MY pic of MY curl pattern lol! Anyway I don't have any posts on how to style, and won't do any time soon.. because i dont know how to style it lol! I either "slick" my hair in a bun, which is getting really tricky now at 8 months post.. or I do a braid out in my fringe only.. In the picture in my blog header my fringe was a braidout and the back of my hair was a chunky cain row which my bf sister did. I can't cain row, i can;t flat twist but if u can - recommend a style like that. Beautybylee and chary jay on youtube have great tutorials on a similar style :) Do u have any styling posts? Happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah ok that's understandable lol. My hair's in braids at the mo so I don't have to think about styling much, its just afterwards I feel I might have some troubles and run out of styles to do. Thanks for the recommendations, i'll check them out! I don't have any styling posts yet, but I hope to do some once I've taken out my braids and experiemented a little bit. Happy new year to you too! xx

      Delete

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...