Sunday, 25 November 2012

Where to get Jamaican Black Castor Oil in the UK

Hey guys!
I've been asked a few times where I purchase my Jamaican Black Castor Oil from, as it can sometimes be difficult to get hold of, so I thought I'd share a short list of some of the places for you to take your pick from. You can click the image to be directed straight to the JBCO page. All links open in a new window.

Shea Butter Cottage

Got To Be Natural

Amazon
Paks








I hope this helps! I've purchased my JBCO from each of these websites so I can vouch for them and say they are all reliable. 
Feel free to share any other distributors in the comments below!
Take care.
*I do not own any of the images used in this post. All images used are owned by the respective companies.*

2 comments:

  1. Yay thanks for this! I was wondering where everyone was getting it from lol x

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...