Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Hair Love of the Week!

Source- Google images
Heyy!
As autumn/ winter rolls around I know its time for me to protective style up my hair in preparation for the cold. Normally around this time, I love getting braids. Unsure of the exact style I want, I go looking for inspiration all over the place and so this weeks Hair Loveage goes to Janet Jackson! Yes i went old skoool!

It's been such a long time since i've had box braids. I nearly got them last year but then opted out and got senegalese twists instead. This year i'm determined to get box braids done, and i'm thinking about doing them myself, wahey!
Hairstyles like that of Janet Jackson in Poetic Justice are my inspiration at the moment.

What do you guys think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...