Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Hair Love of the Week!


TKeyah_Crystal_Keymah
Source: Google
Heyy guys!

It's been quite a long time since i've done a 'Hair Love of the Week!' post so i thought i'd quickly bring it back and show you some of my latest hair inspirations.

This weeks hair loveage goes to T'keyah Crystal Keymáh aka Tanya Baxter from That's So Raven. She looks different, right? Well i hardly recognised her!

Throughout the show she wore her hair in twists (if im not mistaken) and so its nice to see her tresses wild and free. I believe this is a twist out, which is probably my favourite hairstyle.

This is how i envisage my hair to look at some point in the future.
But for now, a girl can only dream...

3 comments:

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...