Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Deep Conditioner mix!

Heyy guys!
I thought i'd share with you a new deep conditioner mix i'm trying out. 
As you can see it consists of the Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Castor Oil and Honey

If you read a previous post of mine you'll know that i didn't have the best time with Honey when i used it as a hot oil treatment, but i figured i'd give it a try as part of my deep conditioner mix; one, because i hate wasting things and two, because it was no longer edible.

The consistency of the mix is quite thick and almost resembles lumpy custard lol, so it's great for really moisturising my new growth.
The Tresemme Naturals Conditioner itself has a lovely aroma with one of its main ingredients being avocado oil and so it gives off a very fresh scent.

So far my hair is loving this mix. It's uber moisturising and leaves my hair feathery- soft. 

I'm thinking about switching my cowash product of choice (Hello Hydration) to Tresemme Naturals. 
Let me know if any of you have used it and what you think of it.
Also feel free to share your fav deep conditioning mix below!

Take Care 'til next time! :)
P.S. What d'you guys think of my new blog title? Thought it needed a bit of a revamp!

6 comments:

  1. this mix looks good!
    me i mix : the deep conditionner "karite avocat" of Garnier, castor oil, avocado oil, coconut oil,and honey! it's moisturising too! i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo that sounds like a nice mixture!

      Delete
  2. Nice Mix..

    I always add Honey,Olive oil and coconut oil to all my deep conditioners. I feel they give my hair that extra kick everytime.
    I also prefer to do it on dry hair then shampoo and air dry after. When do you D/C before or after shampooing?
    Take Care
    Maureem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess i know what you mean.. Honey makes my hair that much softer! :)

      I used to DC after shampooing but its so time consuming lol so i've started doing it beforehand on slightly damp hair (spray bottle spritz'ed).
      x

      Delete
  3. Haha I think I've met my hair-blog-post soul mate! I've done a reaaally similar post to this one too. And only one month after u as well LOL . Even using the same conditioner :) http://yolandaas.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/diy-hair-deep-conditioner.html x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol o wow, yess it is really similar. I haven't used this DC mix in a while though. If I go back to it I think I'll give your version a go! :) x

      Delete

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...