Friday, 8 June 2012

The Versatile Blogger award!

Heyy guys! 
Just before my short break i was nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by the lovely Kiwi at Kiwi Fashion & Beauty! Please go and check out her blog when you have the time!

Award rules
1. Nominate fellow bloggers.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award pic on your blog post.

7 random things about me
1. I love watching reality shows
2. I study studied accounting and finance at university.
3. My family tease me about my blogging lol. They don't understand it
4. I cannot hold a grudge to save my life. I forgive too easily lol
   5. I love reading
6. I love wearing black nail polish! Its my most worn colour
                                                                                                 7. I have a little crush on Prince Harry hehe

The fellow bloggers I'm nominating
Bonnie: The Culture Pine  
Miss Naturally Natural: Miss Naturally Natural
BlkMimiLdnBlkMimiLdn

8 comments:

  1. lol I'm teased about my blogging too!
    But I love it :)

    cute blog post :)

    xoxo
    Chloe

    Fasheauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Rebecca!! *dances* looool
    I just finished my accounting and finance degree too!! haha =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's no problem! Lool
      Oo did u! Congrats on finishing too! :) x

      Delete
  3. I though i was the only one who was teased about blogging lol, Guess im not alone :)
    Congrates on finishing all your studies hun. Doesn't it feel weird? (it does for me)
    Kiwi..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no you're definitely not alone
      Thank u! Yess, it feels very weird lol I miss uni slightly.
      Congrats to you too on finishing! :)
      x

      Delete
  4. YOUR HAIR IS SO PRETTY!

    I just followed, follow back?
    I'd really appreciate it :)
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      I'll check out your blog now x

      Delete

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...