Friday, 22 June 2012

Knot it!


Heyy guys! 
I thought I'd share with you three of my favourite hairstyles when bantu-knotting. They're nothing too extravagant, very basic. The first is with a headscarf which you saw in my last post. I think this is my favourite way to wear a Bantu knot hairstyle. It's very girly and hassle-free. In an attempt not to look like a little girl I also style my hair by rocking a twisted pin back, which i have to admit did not photograph well lol, but its a nice elegant style I can wear out to dinner or elsewhere when I don't want to wear my hair down. For the times I do wish to wear my hair down, i usually just pin back my 'fringe' as shown with a bobby pin and  I can get on with my day. For lazy days, like today, I just gather my hair up into a big pineapple bun. Check out my favourite bun styles here.

So, what are your go-to hairstyles? Feel free to share them in the comments below! :)
Take Care.

6 comments:

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...