Monday, 18 June 2012

Hair Love of the Week!



Heyy guys!
This weeks Hair Love of the Week is a little different in the sense that it is not a celebrity, and so instead of posting a picture i thought i'd share with you this weeks Hair Lovage through a video tutorial from youtube. I've been subscribed to LuxyHair for a while now as they provide such quality hair tutorials. I really do recommend giving their channel a look in!

The Upside Down French Braided Top Bun is becoming so popular, with pictures floating in and around the likes of tumblr and instagram. The good thing is that you don't necessarily need long hair to recreate this look.

I shall be trying it out soon, and will let you know how it goes :)

Hope you enjoy the vid!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...