Monday, 4 June 2012

Hair Love of the Week!

Source

Heyy!
This weeks Hair Love of the Week is Tika Sumpter.
Tika is best known for her role as Raina Thorpe in Gossip Girl and also as the love interest in Jason Derulo's- It Girl video.

I've recently started to really like ombre hair. I know it was a big trend last summer and i'm hoping it sticks around this summer too. I had been searching the web for tutorials and pictures for inspiration (as im hoping to dye my clip-ins for summer) and i came across this picture of Tika Sumpter.

Here Tika has gone for the brown ombre effect which i think is my favourite. It's a subtle transition from black to brown as opposed to other ombre styles. I think this style really suits her.

Tika's hair has been an enigma for me for quite some time now. I was certain that she wore weaves until a friend told me this was her real hair. Let me know what you guys think.

Regardless, i think her hair is always on point! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...