Friday, 1 June 2012

Clip-ins update! :)


Heyy guys!
Thought i'd give a little update on my clip-ins. To see how i made them click here.

In that post i had just made 2 tracks. I suddenly got so busy  that i was unable to finish them.
Anyway, i finally got the time to make a full set, and this is how they shaped up.

I ended up making a total of 6 tracks; one for just above the nape area, one from ear to ear, another track above that and 3 tracks for the sides.
I used two sets of tracks on my left side and just one set for the right side. This is because i tended to have my weave leave out on the left side and so my hair on that side is not as thick and long as the rest of my hair.

I'm happy with them overall. I think they blend quite nicely with my hair. What do you guys think? (Don't be too harsh lol).

I finally got to wear them out last week at the Summer Ball at my uni, and i'm happy to report there were no problems! No embarrassing fall outs or peeping tracks. They are soo secure so don't let that put you off if you are considering clip-ins.

Let me know if you guys would like to see a video on how i made them :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...