Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Tag!

Hey guys! Long time no hear, right?
University life has finally come to an end for me! It was so emotional saying my goodbyes :(. All i can say is make the most of university while u can!
Anyway now my exams are over i can happily get back to regular blogging! woop woop.

I've decided to start off by finally doing a tag i received monthssss ago from Crystal at http://misscuti3pie.blogspot.co.uk/ whose blog i love by the way! Please check her blog out when you have the time! (I think she may have deactivated...)
I like reading tags as they allow you to get to know the person behind the blog a little better. Hope you enjoy mine :)


To begin with, here are the rules of the tag:
a. You must post the rules.
b. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post
c. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
d. Tag eleven people and link them in your post.
e. Let them know you've tagged them.


b. 11 fun facts about me:
1. I have 6 piercings
2. I'm Ghanaian
3. I'm an aries
4. If you could get a degree in blogging i would enrol... seriously
5. I still have a scar on my leg from falling over in primary school... around 12 years ago!
6. I have one younger sibling
7. I really want to visit Venice Beach in America... looks so fun!
8. After university i'd love to go travelling and volunteering abroad
9. I can be very lazy at times :s lol
10. I've never seen Titanic
11. I met some of the nicest people ever in 2011 :)


c. answers to questions set by tagger:
What is your favorite color?
blue
Favorite all time saying?
"If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all"
Biggest fashion inspiration?
 This is gonna sound so silly to some people but i think at the moment its Jen from clothesencounters on youtube. Love her style!
What's your style?
High street with my own little touch i guess. I haven't fully found my style yet
What type of music do you listen to?
I listen to all types of music. My iPod is mainly filled with r&b though.
Paper or plastic?
Plastic
Iphone or Blackberry?
I have a blackberry but secretly i'm team-iphone!
Favorite past time?
Blogging, reading blogs, listening to music, watching tv... i'm a real bore
What's your fashion sense?
I'm not going to lie but my fashion sense is mainly high-street inspired lol
Are you a lover or a fighter?
I'd say i'm a bit of both
Who's your favorite blogger?
Ooo there's way too many to mention! lol
c. my questions to those I tag:
1. What made you start blogging?
2. What are you favourite blogs to read?
3. Three words to describe yourself?
4. What is your favourite season?
5. What's your favourite film?
6. What's your favourite TV show?
7. What's your favourite song?
8. What is one thing you'd love to do before you die?
9. If you were a slogan what would it be?
10. If you could invite one person dead or alive to dinner at your house who would it be?
11. What is the best/worst white lie you ever told?

d. I tagged:
I'm going to break the rules slightly and tag everyone! I'd love for you guys to do it :) Or better yet, leave your answers in the comment section x

2 comments:

  1. 6 piercings?? Mind if I ask where?
    Also, don't sweat it about not having watched Titanic. You're not missing much lol

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha nowhere interesting, just my ears.
    Really? People make it seem like i havent lived if i havent watched titanic lol. I am intrigued to see if it lives up to the hype though
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...