Monday, 21 May 2012

Hair Love of the Week!

Source: Tumblr

Heyy guys!
This weeks Hair Love of the Week is Leomie Anderson.

I remember first coming across this picture on tumblr around a year ago (when i was tumblr-obsessed) and i instantly reblogged it. I had no idea who she was but the pic seemed to be circulating on my dashboard.

Anyway to cut a long story short i found out that she's a model, with her latest line of work being modelling items on asos.com.

I think her hair always looks quite nice. I've seen her in person and i have to say her hair looks as nice in real life as it does in pictures. 

I've noticed that Leomie rocks the high buns the most and this 'twist' on the pig-tails is v. cute. That teamed with the make-up and the nails is a winner for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...