Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Relaxer Update #2!

Heyy guys!
So this is my second relaxer update. Check out relaxer update #1 here. My last relaxer was december 2011. Seems like ages ago!
I actually prefer stretching/ prolonging the time between relaxers. The longest i've gone is probably 6 months.

Anyway, I relaxed my hair on sunday. I went with my mum as she was getting her hair done too, so we had a little girls day out. Again, my experience wasn't the best. Mostly because of the woman who did my hair. I had to bite my lip throughout the whole process lol. Her method of detangling my hair was combing through knots rather than gently detangling from the ends. It felt like she was ripping my hair out :(. I really wish i'd said something to be honest but i didn't want to come off as 'miss know-it-all' if you get what i mean.
Turns out i didn't have to worry though. Oh no! The two natural ladies who came in after me let the lady know exactly what they thought of her hairdressing. It got to the point where a CUSTOMER was doing their hair because they thought she could do it better. It was actually quite funny, but i couldn't help but feel sorry for the girl, since she was new and all.

Nevertheless, my hair didn't turn out that bad. I'm not too sure whether it's grown that much, but it is a lot healthier. I managed to get a trim this time around and so my ends are nice and neat!
To be honest, i can't wait to wash my hair! lol. I hate the flat look.
April 2012
December 2011















So, do any of you guys have any funny stories from your salon visits?

4 comments:

  1. omg I know EXACTLY what your talking about. The same thing happened to me and the hairdresser didn't want to listen, she continued to detangle my hair from the roots until she seen how difficult it was then she detangled from the ends up, I also had to tell her to use conditioner to make it easier lol. I think it's time to do my hair myself thinking about it.
    Anyway, you have made lovely progress your ends look much healthier and thicker :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you :)
      Oh dear lol. It's kinda shocking that they wouldn't know not to detangle from the roots. It's common sense! lol. I was thinking of doing my hair myself too. At the end of the day, no-one knows your hair better than yourself
      x

      Delete
  2. This is why I hate going hair salon *cries* they dont want to listen, my friend went once and she asked for a little trim and they cut like 2 inches off, she went mad!!

    Your hair is so nice by the way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exact same thing happened to me a few years ago :( That's why i don't trim my hair that often. But when i do, like at my last visit, i STRESS that i only want a tiny, tiny bit taken off and i'm constantly eyeing up how much she cuts to add a bit of pressure lol
      And thank you :) So is yours!
      x

      Delete

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...