Monday, 16 April 2012

Hair Love of the Week!


Heyy guys!
This weeks Hair Love of the Week is Kelly Osbourne. I have to say i love this colour on her. It's something different. Almost Katy Perry- esque.

Lately i have been addicted to The Fashion Police on E! where Kelly is a panellist.
My mum hates me watching it as she says 'They're so rude lol' but i think that's what makes the show so enjoyable!

Anyway, Kelly recently showcased her new hair colour and i'v got to say im liking it! I think this is a colour that only a few can pull off and she's done it so well.
She reportedly got the inspiration for this greyish- lavender colour from Dame Edna Everage, which i found strange at first, but i think Kelly makes it young and fun :)

Saying that, it's not a colour I would personally be sporting anytime soon lol but a girl can still admire it right? :)

5 comments:

  1. I've gotta say I dig the cotton candy hair I am seeing everywhere ass of late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never dream of trying this lol but it looks really good on her! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour on Kelly, she rocks it well, not many could! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo thanks for your comments guys! :) I thought this 'Hair Love of the week' would get mixed reviews but i'm glad i'm not the only one who likes it! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...