Monday, 19 March 2012

Hair Love of the Week!

57255836
Source

Heyy guys! (plus a big hello to my new readers! Hope you're all okay :D)
It's that time again for another 'hair love of the week'! This week it's the lovely Yaya Dacosta

You may have seen her in America's Next Top Model: Cycle 3. She's also been in a tonne of films including the dance film 'Take The Lead'. She also appeared in Ugly Betty as Wilhemina's daughter.

She was my favourite model when she was on ANTM and i was so disappointed she didn't win. I just love everything about her really lol.
I've always admired her hairstyles over the years. I particularly like this one... C'est très chic!

I think she's made the braidout a lot more exciting (for a lack of a better word), and the red earrings compliment the look really well. 

I am definitely going to have a go at recreating this style once the weave is out! :)

5 comments:

  1. She was def my favourite model too! She's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is stunning!
    I loved her on antm and this style is gorrguss
    I would recreate it but I need more hair lol

    :]

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...