Monday, 5 March 2012

Hair Love of the Week!

Heyy guys!
I'm having withdrawl symptoms! I really do miss having braids lol. I said to myself i probably wouldn't get them again for a while but i may have to rethink that! (... Summer '12 style maybe?)

Braids were my go-to hairstyle up until i was about 19. My main inspiration was from the lovely, Brandy. I practically grew up watching her on Moesha and listening to her music.

I know a lot of girls have recently been inspired by Solange's box braids (as have i) but for me, when i think of braids i instantly think of Brandy. Her hair was is always so neat and fresh!
Although she mostly rocks the middle part, her hairstyles are still very versatile; my fave being the simple low bun.

So yeah, this weeks hair loveage goes to Brandy :)

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. I'm still deciding between two hairstyles at the moment. I'm sure braids will look gorgeous on you. If anyone can do it right its certainly Brandy. Love your blog. Great post!

    www.stylebycesca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you, that's so nice of you to say :)
      I say get braids! lol They look nice on everyone in my opinion x

      Delete
  2. I'm literally dying to get these Brandy box braids.. but somehow I can't part with my cash.. I so wish I was going to Africa this year.. *cries*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know how u feel! I really want to go to Ghana this yr. And yeaa, they're so expensive to do! I really need to learn how to do them myself. x

      Delete

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...