Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Superliner!

Heyy guys!
I'm here with another make-up post. I decided to invest in a new liquid eyeliner last week and thought i'd share it with you guys. My previous eyeliner was by MUA. I loved it. Very cheap (£1 from superdrug) and the tip was great for applying precise flicks and the winged look. The only disadvantage was that it is quite watery and required two coats to get a thick black line.
So anyway i purchased Superliner Carbon Gloss by L'Oreal. I love it! It's a very deep black and only requires one coat.
Oh, and just to let you know the picture in the top right shows the consistency Superliner has in comparison to two of my old eyeliners. The middle is MUA's waterproof eyeliner and the line on the far right is Collection 2000's Fast Stroke Eyeliner, which is terrible lol... Wayy to watery and smudges easily which was super annoying!
 

So what's your fav. eyeliner? Feel free to share in a comment below :)

2 comments:

  1. This is the liner I want, always looks nice and thick when i see it on people.. Thanks for the review :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...