Saturday, 11 February 2012

Control those edges!



Heyy guys!
I don't know about you, but when stretching relaxers, or doing any type of new hairstyle, my edges tend to be an issue after a while. Personally i'm not a fan of the super slick, relaxer- esque type edges. I prefer a bit of texture, if that makes sense lol. Nevertheless i still like them to look somewhat neat and presentable. I recently picked up ORS's Edge Control. I don't know what took me so long to be honest! My edges are starting to look terrible lol so i felt something needed to be done quick.
I previously used Coconut oil to slick down my edges... It worked a charm for me, but i was eager to try something new.
I'm glad i did as i feel this product really does its job. It has a nice aroma and a smooth consistency. It's not as sticky as your usual gel, or as creamy as a moisturiser. It has that nice balance in between.
Also unlike other gel products, it does not flake, which is great!

So have any of you tried this before, and what did you think of it?

8 comments:

  1. I bought this for my hair , but because i have natural hair i had to slick on loads and it didnt really work that well :( i want to relax my hair sigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no :(. I'm not sure what hair type you have but for some even using just water works(with a spray bottle).Hope that helps in any way! :) Wow you want to relax your hair? I'm the opposite, i can't wait to go natural lol x

      Delete
    2. I have the kinkiest driest hair , i think thats a 4c or something like that but its terrible , it wont stay but i cant bring myself to relax my hair , the amount of pain i would feel cant comprehend it .x

      Delete
    3. Ohh yea i understand. I would say not to relax it too then. x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. same here! works so well for me :) x

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love this product! I use it on the natural edges of my hair and works wonders x

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JZ0cC9-hFg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo cool! :)
      Nice video by the way! x

      Delete

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...