Saturday, 21 January 2012

Good to be back!

Heyy guys!
I'm finally back to regular blogging! :D. This is my first official post of the new year, since i wished you guys a happy new year a day early. Hope you've all been enjoying your first few weeks of 2012!

First semester exams are finally over! They went really well! :D. It's reading week now so i'm looking forward to getting my sleeping pattern back to normal!
In other news and i got a weave. Nothing special lol. Nevertheless i have one more hair post i drafted for you guys during xmas to get out, so that should be posted tomorrow later today!

Hiii to all my new followers! :D Hope you've enjoyed what you've read so far. Don't forget to leave comments. I love reading them.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...