Saturday, 21 January 2012

Bun it!


To keep my hair protected from factors such as the weather and from overmanipulation (brushing, combing and touching my hair excessively), i, like many others, tend to put my hair in a bun, away from my shoulders and clothing. As simple as they may seem, buns are known to also prevent split ends. 
But ladies, buns don't have to be boring! There are sooo many variations of the traditional bun out there that are workable on long as well as short hair. I thought i'd show you guys my three favourite buns.
I know they aren't traffic- stoppingly amazing but, meh, i like them :)
What d'you guys think?

18 comments:

  1. The umbrella bun is my favourite, but I love them all! Buns are great :) xx

    perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I know right. Tbh I think i do the umbrella bun the most out of all of them lol x

      Delete
  2. love these buns! very chic

    xoxo
    MissCrystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the sweet comment.. love this hair do ..take care .. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii, it's no problem. Thank u. U too x

      Delete
  4. how did you make that bowwwww??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I just tied my hair as if i was making a bun but left my ends hanging out. I then separated the bun section of my hair into two and placed the hair i left out in between the gap and secured it with bobby pins.

      I really hoped that helped! But i might make a post on it soon! :)

      Delete
  5. Love the bow bun!

    Bonnie x
    [www.theculturepine.com]

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love them all! i use to do them all but the frequent one is the umbrella :)


    la-melisse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Same here, i do the umbrella bun the most :)

      Delete

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...