Friday, 16 December 2011

The Uggs Are Out!

Hey guys! :)
I know it's not really relevant now, as it has now cleared up but it was snowing this morning in the UK!! I used to love the snow growing up, but now its just a nuisance! lol
Instead of getting excited, the first thing i thought was "ughh how am i supposed to drive home??"
Luckily for me, it didn't settle... and there wasn't any ice! yay
But when the snow comes i always reach for my ugg boots. I wasn't sure if they were going to make an appearance this year but the snow came just in time. I love my uggs! lol They're soooo warm. If you haven't got a pair i really do recommend getting them. They are quite pricey but they really are worth the money in terms of warmth! ;)
Ooo and ive finally finished uni for the semester! Home time tomorrow! I cannot wait! I'm currently downloading songs to listen to on the long drive home. First up, J Cole <3. Love him!

So what are your go-to items during winter?
Also, what songs are you loving at the moment? I'd love to have a listen too :) x

x-Thanks for reading-x

4 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean, thank God for UGGS!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloves. Rubberduck Snowboots. Superdry jacket. lol don't encourage the snow! the country always has to stop :p X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, great blog. I totally agree, uggs are amazing, so comfy and warm. :)
    Follow me if you want and i'll follow you back. :)
    http://sreckasfashion.blogspot.com
    p.s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWt4wmZ_EMI&ob=av2e
    Love this song. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sia haha. Don't know what i'd do without them

    @Kam i know right lol, Last year was a shambles. I'm not encouraging it dont worry lol Its the last thing i want

    @Sreckas Aw thanks. I'll take a look at your blog for sure. Love that song too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...