Wednesday, 14 December 2011

New name, new page, fresh start :)

Hey guys! :)
I'd like to start by saying  a big hello to my new followers and my old ones! Hope you're all okay! :) Thank you all for your comments over my last few posts. I always read them and reply, and i really do appreciate the advice i've gotten. I'm starting to feel like a proper blogger now :D

So with that i decided to make a few changes. I have a new blog name! Well, it was my url name all along but i decided to change my blog title from 'A Day in the Life of Rebecca' to my url of 'A Window of Thoughts' to keep everything slightly more uniform. A window of thoughts can mean many things. To me i see it as my blog being a window on your laptop, macbook, iphone, wherever, where you can look into my thoughts. I like to blog about anything really so its a slight glimpse into my world. I also came up with the name as i found that when i was revising or studying, like many people i tend to get distracted by literally anything. For me, i would always stare out of my bedroom window and my mind would go off into a world of its own. I would start thinking about anything from as small as what i was going to have for dinner that night to what my life would be like in 30 years time. And so the blog name developed from there.

The next thing i've done is i have added a new page called 'My Hair Story' which just briefly explains why i decided to go on a hair journey, as well as my past and current regimen, and the hair products i am currently using. I'm hoping to get pictures up soon to show you guys my starting hair length.

I've also added my blogging e-mail address on the left hand side so you can get in contact with me here. No junk mail please! lol

Within the next few days i'll be adding a picture banner, so look out for that! And i'll be sure to do more posts on my senegalese twists.
If you have any suggestions of posts you would like to see then please leave a comment :)
Until next time... x
x-Thanks for reading-x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...