Thursday, 29 December 2011

New leave- in conditioner: Initial Review




Heyy! :)
I thought i'd do a little review for you guys. Personally I love reading product reviews on other people's blogs, espesh if i'm considering buying the product myself. I like to know the opinion of the consumer rather than just going on what the company promises the product will bring me.
So i'm going to keep mine as short and sweet as possible as it is only an initial review.
So i used Cantu's Shea Butter Leave- in conditioner for the first time yesterday and i've got to say i love it already! Let me tell you, it smells amazing! I applied it to my hair after i washed and deep conditioned yesterday night, and i woke up to it's lovely aroma. I even got a few compliments from others about the smell.
It's a really creamy leave-in conditioner but it didn't make my hair feel heavy or weighed down. The directions say it's best to apply and then cover with a plastic cap overnight to get "maximum absorption" and "intense conditioning" so i did this, and oh- my- gosh was my hair soft in the morning!
For me, i feel it's done its job well and it works well with my hair. So it has a big thumbs up from me so far!

So have any of you guys tried this/ thinking about trying a new hair product? Feel free to leave a comment below :)

6 comments:

  1. @Olivia E Ah, me too! I love the texture. Thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this product and for some reason I have never applied it and put on a plastic cap after.
    Defiantly going to try this on my next wash.
    I agree the smell is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shereen Oo yeah definitely give it a try. Let me know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...