Monday, 14 November 2011

NOTD

Heyy guys!
So today i'm coming to you with my nail of the day. I've added another colour to my Barry M collection... well it's really my mums but i thought i'd borrow it for a while lol. It's a deep red colour. When i first put it on it looked almost bloody- red. 'Goes perfectly with the black cherry lipstick i got a few weeks ago by Revlon :)





In other news, i've deactivated my facebook finally! Trust this is an achievement for me!haha. 'Got 2 essays to do for next monday so i've got my work hat on. Ill still be blogging, mind :)
Have a lovely week xx

x-Thanks for reading-x

2 comments:

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...