Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Healthy Diet= Healthy hair "challenge"

Evening all!

So I've noticed recently  have been snacking like mad! I once heard a doctor on tv say that we put on the most weight when we eat or snack whilst watching tv and when our attention is generally elsewhere. Lemme say i totally agree! Ive never had any major issues with my weight (and i hate people who go on about theirs) but like most people i do have problem areas (mine being my stomach) which highlight to me that i need to watch what i eat.
Its mostly when im revising or working that i tend to snack on carbs like biscuits, and i make meals on the basis of time (how long it will take to prepare) rather than nutrition.
So, as part of my hair journey i am going to change this. I am going to call it my Healthy Diet= Healthy Hair challenge.
(Side Note: A healthy diet is proven to lead to healthier, stronger hair. My diet is currently quite balanced, but im hoping to eliminate the unhealthy snacking between meals)

So next week is reading week at my uni so i thought this would be the perfect time for me to start. At present i have 2 challenges but i hope to add more throughout the week

Challenge 1: Replace all snacks with healthy alternative such as fruit
Challenge 2: Drink at least 2 bottles of water a day ( I currently only drink one glass of water a day :S)
Challenge 3: tbc

I'll let you know how it goes at the end of next week :)

PS as i said before its reading week next week so ill be posting a lot more. Sorry for my absence and lack of posts!


x-Thanks for reading-x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...