Saturday, 12 November 2011

Evening at the cinema


Hey guys!
So im back in London for a week, finally! Feels good to be home. It wasnt planned at all, but i decided to go to the cinema, which i havent done in agesss. I went to see a film called Trespass. I watched the trailer on youtube and i was sold. It looked really interesting. I wont spoil it for anyone, but yea it was alright. It was a bit slow- starting in my opinion but the storyline was good. It stars Nicholas Cage and Nicole Kidman as two of the main characters and Cam Gigandet! <3


I  think he has such a nice smile and perfect teeth in the film lol so that was nice to watch lol. Anyway i recommend this film to anyone who likes crime and action films.. actually i think anyone will like it really. The storyline is not at all predictable so i think you will be entertained if you were to go see it.
Hope you're all well!
What was the last thing you saw at the cinema? xx

*All photos have been sourced from google*

x-Thanks for reading-x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...