Saturday, 22 October 2011

My Song of the Week: Rihanna (feat. Calvin Harris)- We Found Love

Heyy Guys!
So my Song of the Week this week has to be Rihanna (feat. Calvin Harris)- We Found Love.

I LOVE the video! It reminds me of a an episode of Skins. I love how its set in the UK too. And im guessing this is the video where she was banned from the farm in Ireland for being too revealing haha.
I know a few people have made reference to the uncanny resemblance the male lead has to Chris Brown. I'm waiting to hear RiRi's comment on this because i doubt it was by coincidence lol.

Anyway, here's the video for you guys if you havent seen it already.

Hope you're all well
x
Source: RihannaVEVO, Youtube
awindowofthoughts.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey very happy to follow your blog and support. Please check out mine:-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...