Sunday, 16 October 2011

My Song of the Week: Kelly Rowland- Lay it on Me feat. Big Sean

Heyy guys! :)

This post is going to be the start of a weekly series titled... you've guessed it... 'Song of the Week'. Im thinking about doing more of these like 'TV Show of the Week', 'Quote of the Week', 'Blog of the Week' etc etc. Lemme know what you guys think. Good idea?

Anyway, my song of the week has to be Kelly Rowland- Lay it on Me feat. Big Sean. I've been hearing/singing this song a lot this week. Also i love Big Sean! :D.
Here's the video for you guys...

Source: kellyrowlandVEVO, Youtube


Take Care x
awindowofthoughts.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...