Monday, 10 October 2011

Welcome! :D

Hello all, and welcome to my blog! Let me start by introducing myself..
My name is Rebecca, I am 20 years of age, and I am a student from London! :)

I've crossed over from using Tumblr as i feel i can express myself better here on blogspot. 

Blogging has become my new hobby.. i feel that i always have something to document and this is the best way in doing so...

From my tumblr you will probably see that im quite random in terms of what i post, but i can say that the majority will be about hair and aspects of fashion.

Anyway, i hope you enjoy!
Let my blogging journey begin!
xx

awindowofthoughts.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog,
    I follow you :D !
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Gaby de Modacapital awh thanks! I'll deffo take a look at your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback :) I always reply, so be sure to check back regularly for my responses :) Take Care.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...